Personal Credit Cards
North Salem State Bank is pleased to offer consumer credit cards through our partnership with TCM Bank, N.A., a company that specializes in credit card services offered through community banks.
Through TCM Bank, N.A., North Salem State Bank customers have the opportunity to take advantage of a rewards card program that offers great benefits and discounts. Our Visa® Platinum credit card offers worldwide acceptance.
- Competitive rates*
- Reward points for merchandise and travel
- Tickets good on any airline with no blackout dates
- Travel Accident Insurance**
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver***
- Lost or stolen card replacement
- Fraud monitoring
- Visit cRewardscard to redeem points for merchandise, rental cars, cruises, hotels, or airline travel – with fewer restrictions, and no blackout dates.
- Come in to one of our branches or click here to apply.
- Current credit card customers may log in to mycardstatement.com to check your transaction history, pay your bill, view your statement and download information to your financial software for FREE!
- To report a lost or stolen credit card, please call 800-883-0131.
*See the card application's Important Disclosures for current terms, rates and fees. Credit cards are subject to credit approval. Account terms, rates and fees are subject to change.
**Travel Accident Insurance - Coverage applies when the entire cost of the fare (less redeemable certificates, vouchers, or coupons) has been charged to the card. Your account must be in good standing. Restrictions to coverage may apply.
***Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver - To activate coverage, complete the entire rental transaction with your card and decline the collision damage waiver coverage if offered by the rental company. Restrictions apply if you have personal automobile insurance covering this theft or damage.
Cards are issued by TCM Bank, N.A. pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc.